|HOME OFFICE BROKER
Markay Financial Corporation is continually seeking to establish a few close relationships with entrepreneurial Brokers that work from a home office. Markay has determined it is best to leverage its processing and funding capabilities by partnering with others that have better sales capabilities than Markay alone.
Let me emphasize again, we are looking for a few good relationships with brokers that have the following capabilities and characteristics:
• An independent Broker that is established, honest, ethical, professional, and experienced.
• A Broker that primarily targets the “Application Only” market place of $10,000 to $100,000.
• A Broker that is more focused on generating the business than processing the business.
• A Broker that understands the value of a partnering of strengths on a long term basis, rather than a one or two deal relationship.
• Operating facilities and associated expenses.
Markay is looking for a few Broker relationships where the Broker can provide the following:
• Prospecting sales leads (however, Markay can assist in this area).
• Qualified businesses requiring equipment financing resulting in an Application.
• Possible assistance during the credit, documentation & closing process.
• Full disclosure of information.
MARKAY CAPABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Funding sources that service A+ through C-/D+ credits.
Markay has the ability to provide the following:
• Credit processing.
• On-Line Application, “Quick-Quote” and reference information at Markay web site.
• Issuing Purchase Orders and Invoicing Instructions.
• Filing UCC’s.
• Processing insurance placement.
• Processing equipment inspections (when required).
• Processing funding through our Lenders.
• Processing annual Property Tax Reports.
Markay Financial Corporation is the successor to Markay Leasing Corporation, which was incorporated on 3 April 1981. Markay Financial Corporation is a privately owned, Licensed California commercial lender/broker that is engaged in the financing and/or leasing of all kinds of commercial, industrial and general business equipment for any form of business enterprise Nationwide in the preferred range of $10,000 to $250,000. Markay is not a direct lender (although we do some pre-fundings). We fund our transactions through established relationships we have developed with banks and commercial lenders.
Our major focus is on the “Application Only” marketplace for transactions between $10,000 and $100,000. Our internal procedures and computer programs have been developed to process this business using the latest in fax, internet and computer technology. These internal systems give Markay the ability to transfer paper and information between the Applicant, Markay and our Lenders very quickly and efficiently, thus providing tremendous convenience to everyone in servicing prospective clients. These procedures and programs have also allowed us to be far more efficient in processing the larger transaction that require partial or full financial disclosure.
Markay has been very selective in establishing relationships with Lenders that are dedicated to providing the same type of service that Markay is dedicated to providing for its Customers. When Markay receives an Application, we individually price each transaction based on numerous variables such as time in business, credit, financial strength, equipment type and cost, and lease terms. This funding approach allows us to “Match-Fund” a specific Lessee’s overall transaction characteristics to the appropriate lender, which insures the highest probability of approval and the lowest cost to the client.
Markay is dedicated to establishing long term quality relationships with its Lessees and Vendors. Historically, 62 percent of Markay’s business has been with existing clients. We believe in being fair and honest and pricing our transactions competitively. We are a service oriented company that builds relationships by trying to help and offer advice as opposed to trying to hustle the customer into a fast deal. We want to understand the Lessee’s business and their needs, not just finance their next deal.
If you have an interest in what has been presented here, and you think there is a possible fit between your business and Markay, please contact Russ Runnalls at (818)998-6125 or E-mail me at email@example.com and lets discuss the possibilities.
| | | | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |